Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I just had to add that Sofia was so good at my library meeting today. I've been bringing her along to our Harry Potter Party planning meetings (because I have no babysitter for the middle of the week) and she is always so good! She crawled around on the floor and under the tabe, played with some books, and talked a lot. The ladies at the library love her (which I am very thankful and lucky). I'm just glad that even though Sofia is only 9 months old, she is already so well-behaved in public. (I'm sure I'll be kicking myself in a few years for making this very comment.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lets hope we dont ever face the situation I witnessed in target yesterday. Hysterically screaming 4 year old hitting his mom and yelling because he didnt get a car. Isaac kept asking me why he was crying. So I talked on and on about that boy wasn't being nice and how good Isaac was being and so forth trying to get him to never do that to me!