Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday is Fun-day

I would just like to thank Sofia for being one of the best sleepers I know. She woke up at around 7:30 a.m. this morning, so I took her into bed with me, which I do sometimes. Well, this morning, we both fell back asleep until almost 10 a.m. Can you believe it? It worked out so that we could make it to storytime at the library. Sofia had a blast. She loved watching the other little kids crawl and run around. I'm hoping she'll learn from them and improve her crawling. She also loved watching Miss Gabrielle, the librarian doing storytime. After some visiting with the library ladies, we came home and she napped. After her nap and lunch, I decided to take us to the park. It's still only in the mid forties and quite windy, but the sun was shining, the sky was blue and I just had to get out of the house. I strapped Sofia in her stroller and we made it one lap around the paved path, a little over a mile. In the end, the wind won. Sofia got to try the swings today, which she loved! Did I bring a camera? Of course not. Did I think about it before I left? Yes. Next time, I promise I will take pictures. After walking, swinging and visiting the nature center, it was time to go home because Mommy was hungry! So that brings us to now. What an awesome day!

No comments: