Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools


Today Sofia and I went to a playdate at my friend Mandy's house. Emily and her daughter Abigail, as well as Vanessa and Genevieve joined the little get-together. Mandy doesn't have kids, and after today, I'm not sure if she'll want any! (I'm just kidding. All of the little girls were very good.) Sofia had a lot of fun seeing other babies, especially Abby. When we put those two on the floor by each other, it was hilarious. They both just grinned and then reached for each other. I got to see a glimpse of what Sofia will be like in 5 weeks (that's how much older Abby is compared to Sofia) and all of the crawling she'll be doing. After Vanessa left, the rest of us went to Gibby's and had a late lunch. I kept expecting major meltdown from Sofia, especially since she went from noon until almost 4 p.m. without a nap. But, as soon as we got in the car, she was out, and even stayed asleep for a little while at the restaurant. Again, I don't know if it's just me, but our service was just not good. Usually I don't complain, because I understand what it's like, but this guy was pretty bad. Other than that, the day was enjoyable and the food was really good. After Sofia and I got home, we grabbed daddy and all went for a walk. It was too beautiful outside to stay inside, especially since it's supposed to go back into the forties by the middle of the week. That's Spring in Ohio for you.
Emily and Abagail enjoying lunch.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute pix! I'll send you some that I had taken. The girls were all adorable. No worries, they did not deter me from wanting one of my own someday! Thanks for all the fun Sunday!
~Mandy