Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Road Trip

Sofia and I took a road trip to Cincinnati today. I was supposed to work, but I had some personal problems to take care of, so off we went to Chelsea's house. (This is Sofia's blog, so I'm not going to get into the personal problems, sorry.) Anyway, we drove down here and met Chelsea at her work for lunch. Sofia got cooed over by all of the female employees, as well as most of the men. After luch we continued to Chelsea's house (previously my mom's) and visited with our neighbor Elsie. After that we headed out to Grandpa and Grandma Whyte. It's been three months since they last saw Sofia in person, so she had a lot of tricks to show them. I think she was more interested in the cats than the Grandparents! She played, ate a dinner of carrots and formula, and then we were on the road back to Chelsea's. By that point, Sofia was sick of being in her carseat, but she was too tired to argue. I was just happy she went to bed very easy. I put her right in the pack and play and heard not a peep. It could have been a lot worse!

1 comment:

Rassi said...

We were thrilled to see you both! Can't wait til Saturday. You have curtains...I'm so jealous::grin::