Sunday, January 28, 2007

What the ?





Okay, I finally figured out how to download pictures from my camera to my computer, which means I can upload new (and current) pictures of Sofia for everyone to see!




So, I've had a busy past couple of days. This wouldn't happen if I updated my blog everyday, but now that I have pictures, I'm going to try. Yesterday, Sofia and I drove down to Hamilton for Mom's surprise going away party. She was really good until the party started, and then she wanted nothing to do with anyone but me. She'd cry and fuss unless I held her. It was fine at first, but then, right before we left, she started wailing! It must have been her stomach because she was pretty gassy once we got home. Today we visited Russ, Vanessa and little Genevieve. Sofia was good, and pooped yet again! Tonight we went to Ryan's work Christmas party (yes, I said Christmas party.) Everyone loved Sofia, and she showed what a good baby she could be! No crying, only a little fussing. After next week, when we go to Cincinnati to send Grandma Colleen on her way to Phoenix, things will slow down and we won't be travelling as much.




Tomorrow will be a new experience. We're going to try and give Sofia cereal for the first time. The doctor said to wait until she's six months, but honestly I think she's ready (and the doctor is a little old-fashioned) and Ryan is so excited about starting her on real food. He's been talking about this before she was born! I'm just amazed at how fast she's growing! She can practically sit up by herself, for about 30 seconds, and she talks to herself all the time. And now, especially after seeing Genevieve, I realize how fast time flies. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible. Well, that's about it for now. Here are some pictures to enjoy!


Sofia reading her book!


What are you looking at?



Hanging with Russ (looking a little like a boy!)

No comments: