Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming...

Wow, I'm so glad I'm done with my holiday shopping. I swear, it gets more and more frustrating each year. Luckliy, Chelsea and I were able to brainstorm together and figure out gifts for the family. Plus, I couldn't resist buying Sofia a couple of new, cute outfits. I just defended my purchases by saying that she didn't have any cute Christmas clothes besides her two Christmas dresses, plus both outfits were half off at Carters. That store is dangerous. Thank goodness I didn't go there while I was pregnant, or I would be more in debt than I already am!! But, the outfits were worth it. I bought them big so they'll last through the winter. She even got to wear one of her outfits at the Library Christmas party on Saturday. I took along my posse (Chelsea, Ryan and Sofia) and we had a good time. I didn't get a chance to stay too long because it was too close to Sofia's bed time. She was very good, considering she was passed along from person to person. We even got a chance to go out on the dance floor and shake our booties! (Well, I shook my booty and Sofia just went along for the ride.) But, after shopping all day and then the party and then seeing Santa Claus On Sunday, there were no meltdowns! Getting ready to go to the Library Christmas Party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I remember that poop stain. I almost left a pee stain on the floor at the same time. Just seeing all the poop shoot out while you were laughing and trying to lift her butt out of the mess.