Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I took Sofia and Adeline to storytime this morning before work. Since we were up at 7 a.m., I figured we had the time. Storytime was fun - Miss Jenny was great, as always - we got some books and left. Afterwards we went out to lunch, which lately has been my biggest vice. By the time we got home, I had about 20 minutes before I had to be at work. During that 20 minutes, I spent most of the time looking for Sofia's yellow blanket and turtle stuffed animal. I knew she had brought them to the library because I distinctly remember putting them in the basket of the stroller. I was pretty sure she brought them into the restaurant for lunch. After a quick call to both places, no luck. Sofia kept insisting that she had her yellow blanket, but I told her she was wrong. Finally, as I was leaving for work, I decided to check my trunk. Lo and behold, there was the turtle and blanket in the basket of the stroller, all folded up. I brought them inside and apologized to Sofia for saying she left them. Oh, and the blanket she brought with us? It wasn't yellow - it was pink. Oops.

No comments: