Sunday, October 18, 2009

TinkyPell

We took Sofia to her first movie yesterday. I had a couple of free passes to the new TinkerBell movie. This was the only time it would be shown on the big screen, because usually it's a straight to DVD type of movie. So, we got up early and left for the theater. The paper said to arrive early, so we got there about 30 minutes before showtime. The line was almost out the door. By that point, I figured we weren't going to get in and almost wanted to leave. However, we did get seats and Ryan bought popcorn and soda. Sofia was fantastic the whole time. She did hog the popcorn and ate practically half the bag herself. Most of the kids in the theater were really good! There was a really funny moment **spoiler alert** when during the film, the magic moonstone was smashed, you could here the guys in the audience (not little kids, but dads) gasp and yell. It was hilarious. The movie wasn't half bad, I will admit. After the movie we went and got lunch at a pizza place Ryan used to work at back in the day. (Way back in the day, like 10 years ago). By the time we got home, I was feeling like crap, so I took a 5 hour nap. This nap did not make me feel better, however. In fact, it made me feel worse. I kind of left Ryan with Sofia for the evening, while I sat on my bed watching Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. Thank you Ryan, for letting me watch crappy television while you watched Sofia.

No comments: