Thursday, March 19, 2009

Princess of Style




Sofia has had the same pink princess dress since September. She alternates between it and a blue princess skirt everyday. We're talking morning and night. Her pink dress was originally last year's Halloween outfit and was all shiny and new, but now it's literally in tatters. Cinderella went from the ball back to her rags. So, tonight we finally decided to get her a new dress. I figure it's totally worth the $18 since she wears it all the time. Plus, it's big on her, so it'll last a long time (I hope). The new dress is really cute and even has wings (and it's purple, and purple rocks). Sofia was so excited to get the new dress that she had to put it on as soon as she got home.



1 comment:

lolerskatingninjachick said...

Aww! She's so pretty! I had a dress that my grandmother brought back from Austria one year that I LOVED. It was like the ones they make the waitresses wear at Schmidt's, except I thought it was AWESOME. My mom wouldn't let me wear it to church like I wanted to, though, lol. My grandmother brought me back a pair of lederhosen too, but I wasn't as keen on those...