Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Haircut

Sofia got her haircut on Thursday. Ryan was going anyway, so we all walked down to the salon together - Sofia even got to ride in her wagon. When we got in, it was empty so it wasn't a big deal to fit Sofia in. Check out the before and the after:


In the first picture, Sofia looks like Britney Spears's little hillbilly kids, but in the second picture she actually looks like a cute little girl. I think we'll be keeping this look for a while. I always wanted a little girl with long hair, probably because I always had short hair growing up, but when Sofia's hair gets long it gets all straggly and whispy. Not a good look, even on a cute toddler!


2 comments:

lolerskatingninjachick said...

Lol, I would have traded my left ARM to have wispies when I was a kid. I had a total 'fro instead. Then when I was in middle school my hair was so thick and tangley that my mom had to cut knots out of it all the time. I usually couldn't even run a brush through it after waking up!

Gabrielle said...

Sophia's hair is so super cute!