Friday, October 17, 2008

Mother - Daughter Outing





I've been feeling a little guilty lately because I've been doing so much homework during the day, that I've been putting Sofia in front of the television with Dora. I don't think she minds too much, but it's been weighing heavily on my shoulders. So, since I had the day off today, I decided to take her out and about, away from the t.v. We started the morning at Old Navy, where they are having awesome sales. 99cent shirts and tank tops, how can you pass that up?! So, I bought some shirts, a couple of Halloween costumes for Sofia...in all about 24 items for $90. After our shopping spree, we went to the library for some Dora the Explorer books (you never can get away from her), then we went to the park. This was one that we have never been to, near my old college Otterbein. There were a ton of kids there running all around. Sofia was brave and got right into the middle of them. After that, we topped off the first part of the day with hotdogs at The Dog Joint. The food was tasty,my only complaint was the women's restroom didn't have a changing table. I just don't understand why a restaurant, especially one that has such kiddie food, wouldn't have a changing table? This isn't even the first time it's happened. All in all, it was nice to get out of the house and play!


No comments: