Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leed's Farm


We went to this farm and had a blast! It's out in the country near Ostrander and we couldn't have picked a better day. It was cool, but sunny. When we got there, the first thing Sofia did was this black tube slide.


She took turns going down with me, then Ryan. I think we each went down a total of four times. Sofia was having so much fun that she didn't want to stop, but I wanted to check out the hay barn.


Now this barn is not for those with allergies. It was filled with hay. So much that Sofia could barely walk. Even Ryan and I were falling down. It was such a blast that I felt like I was eight years old again! After playing in the hay barn, we checked out the goats and donkeys. Sofia really got a kick out of feeding the goats.


I was afraid they would bite, but they didn't. After playing, we got a quick bite to eat, including one of the best pieces of pie I have ever had. After that we went on this little tractor ride called the banana bus. The only stipulation for riding was if you can fit inside, you can ride. I'll be honest, it was a tight fit. Ryan and Sofia rode together and I sat in front taking pictures. It was a little bit scary being smooshed into that little car, but was worth it. I can't wait to go back next year!!

No comments: