Monday, September 1, 2008

Tantrums

Ugh...I am so sick of Sofia's tantrums. I was trying to sleep in a little this morning because Ryan was going into work later but all I could hear was Sofia crying. Why was he crying? No clue. I think it may have been because she got pissed about something and threw herself on the ground, resulting in her head banging off the ground. It's kind of hard to sympathize when she does it to herself. Silly child. I'm hoping that since she's not quite two, and has already started the tantrums, that maybe she'll grow out of them sooner. (I know, I can hear the laughter coming from all of you, but it's just a wish. It's what I'll be thinking when Sofia blows out her candles on her birthday.) Luckily for me, next weekend I am going away to Cincinnati all by myself. Did you hear that? All by myself! This will be the first time in two years that I have been away from Sofia for more than just an evening. I'm not trying to sound heartless, but damn am I excited. I think it'll be good for everyone...I'm sure Sofia gets sick of seeing me too, I would!

No comments: