Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For the Love of Dora



Sofia is obsessed with this little import from Mexico. I love Mexicans and people from all over, but I'm really starting to dislike Dora the Explorer. Sofia, on the other hand, couldn't be more in love. It's a girl crush of course. From the moment she wakes up, Sofia is asking to watch Dora. I know, I know...kids under two shouldn't even be watching television. Well, whatever sadistic nut thought that up hasn't ever been a stay-at-home-mom. So, Dora is turned on. Last Friday I wasn't feeling well, and Nickelodeon was running a marathon. A four hour marathon. And oh yes, you've guessed it, we watched the whole thing. I think I deserve an award just for watching all four hours. But you would just have to see Sofia's face to understand. It makes her so happy! She was smiling, singing, dancing...who could deny her such pleasure?

No comments: