Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today is a perfect summer day. Sofia woke up at 10:30 a.m. which was wonderful. Yesterday she slept until 11 am. I have no idea why she's sleeping so much, she's acting healthy so I'm not going to complain. I'm going to thank my lucky stars that I have a daughter who loves to sleep as much as I do. Anyway, today was so pretty when I got up that I decided it would be a good Zoo day. Sofia and I practically ran out the door and when I told her we were going to the Zoo, she got very excited. "Goin' to da Doo?" (For those who don't understand toddler, that means, "We're going to the Zoo?) As soon as she sees the sign, Sofia goes crazy. This time we stuck to the North America and Asia areas of the park. It was so much fun because Sofia gets more and more into the animals everytime we go. She loved the petting zoo with the goats. In fact, she walked around for about ten minutes with a brush, brushing every goat she could find. Sofia also really liked the bird aviaries. At one point I couldn't get over how much fun I do have with her when we get out of the house and go do things. Maybe I should do that more often instead of sitting at home. Hmmm...just a thought.





Here are some pictures from another Zoo trip, just not this one.


Here are some other random pictures I thought I would add. And yes, that is a beer Sofia is holding in the one picture, and no, it is not open. However, it does make for a good picture!


You can tell these are all pre-haircut. Unfortunately, Ryan and I haven't had a chance to take too many new pictures. However, if you want to see some new ones from the other day, check out my friend Mandy's blog. Mandy's so fancy with her blog, she even included a video link of Sofia. Even I can't do that!

No comments: