Thursday, May 1, 2008

Zoo Gone Bad

Okay, so today was a beautiful day and I decided to take Sofia to the Zoo. I knew something was wrong as soon as we got there. Everything seemed normal enough, oh yes. We went on the carousel right away and that was fun. Next we went to the Australia section, which is my favorite. Well, as Sofia and I were walking through the kangaroos, an eight or nine-year-old boy pointed at my arm and said, "what is that? what's wrong with your arm?" For those of you who have never had the pleasure of seeing my arm, I have psoriasis, an annoying immune disease that effects the skin. So, anyway, it's a little annoying when people point it out. So I told him it was nothing and we kept on walking. Next we visisted the larakeets, which are really pretty little birds that look a little like parrots. I bought a little cup of nectar for the birds to feed out of and I had about three on me in no time. Well, I also had one poop on my head (it's alright, you can laugh at that one). And then a little girl came up and asked what was wrong with me arm. Arg. So, we left that area. The final straw was after lunch. I decided to take one last ride on the carousel before we left to go to the other side. Well, stupid me I didn't feel I needed to strap Sofia in her stroller, and as I was whipping it around to park, Sofia fell head first out of it. I felt horrible. I felt like I was going to hurl. Sofia was okay, although she does have a splendid bruise on her face. We went home after that. The End. I hope you all enjoyed this retelling and have learned something from it.

No comments: