Saturday, May 5, 2007

Night Out



Ryan and I have had our first night out alone in about three months. Luckily my sister came up from Cincinnati to bring some furniture and agreed to watch Sofia so Ryan and I could go out. Alone. Don't get me wrong, we go out as just the three of us, but usually the conversation revolves around Sofia. Ryan and I didn't do anything too exciting, just went to a couple of bars and had some drinks, but boy did it feel good! We waited to leave until Sofia was asleep, so the only thing Chelsea had to do was sit and watch t.v.


Earlier in the day, poor Sofia had some traumatic experiences! Well, not traumatic, but she's got three more bruises and scratches than she did yesterday. This morning she fell into the coffee table, again. Five minutes later, the cat scratched her face. Then, when Sofia, Chelsea and I were at Target, she fell sideways in the shopping cart and hit right by her eye. I wasn't there to view that one, but I could here it. I was in the dressing room trying on a bathing suit (scary, but I did find one) and all of a sudden I heard screaming. Then I realized it was my baby wailing. She was four aisles away! Poor baby!

No comments: