Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day




It's been awhile since I last posted, and I would take the time to backdate some posts, but honestly I'm just too tired. So, I'll mention a couple of things going on and then put some new pictures on here. Let's see...Ryan had Thursday off, and I didn't work until 5 p.m., so the three of us went to Easton Town Center for the morning. It's awesome there at 10 a.m. when it's nothing but moms. Sofia was alseep when we first arrived and didn't wake up until we were in the Discovery Place store. After that, we sat and watched some kids playing in one of the fountains. The fountain is this grate that has water bubbling up, and along the edge are jets of water that randomly shoot out. It's really pretty cool. After that we ate lunch and then I took Ryan to the jewelry shops to show him some rings that I like. Oh yeah, I was hinting at engagement rings. Plus, he needed a little lesson in buying rings, because he had no idea what to do. Well, after that, we took Sofia back to the fountain and let her play. I love it, she was so brave. She would have walked right through the center (with me towing behind) if I hadn't stopped her. She didn't care about water splashing in her face or anything. Next time I'm going to bring her bathing suit because she was soaking wet when we were through. (I did have a change of clothes, so no,



I didn't let my baby sit in wet clothes the rest of the day!)






So, other than that, Aunt Chelsea came to babysit Sofia on Saturday. They had a lot of fun and of course Sofia took three good naps while she was here. Ryan had to work all day today, so Chelsea, Sofia and I went shopping. It's so hard not to buy her stuff! I bought a couple of new outfits for when she's wearing 18-24 month stuff. I also bought some fabric because Chelsea is going to make curtains for Sofia's room. Alright, so that was the week in a nutshell. I'll be sure to post tomorrow because Sofia has a doctor's appointment. Okay, here are the pictures!

Check out my ride!

It's been a looong day!

Aunt Chelsea and Sofia monkeying around!

Check out that belly!
Do I really need to say anything for this one?





2 comments:

Mandy S. said...

I love the NYPL t-shirt. LOVE IT. I also love the pic of them passed out. That's hilarious. :o)

Rassi said...

Yeah! Love the shirt Sofia is wearing! I'm thinking we're going to have to take her to see those lions in person someday

love you :)))