Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A DayOut

Sofia and I went to the mall and spent over three hours there. We actually had a lot of fun. I've been experimenting with her to see if she'll nap while we're out and about, and so far she has napped every time we go someplace during normal naptimes. (Normal being relative of course.) We went to a different mall than the one down the street. I wanted to give Sofia a chance to play in a new area and mommy wanted a chance to play at H&M. Sofia had a blast in the play area. As soon as she sees other kids, her face lights up and she starts to squeal. All she wants to do is explore the whole area and check out what's going on with everyone. This particular play area was comprised of the planets, which looks like giant globes coming out of the floor. I promise that one of these times I will bring a camera.

By the way, for all of those interested, Sofia still has no teeth. She's chewing and biting, but alas, nada.

No comments: