Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bad Luck

Okay, so first I just need to rant about our stupid apartment office. "Apparently", they are claiming they didn't get our rent check. I check my checking statement online, and sure enough, my check was cashed as of March 2. The only issue is I send half the rent by check, Ryan pays half with a money order, but both are put in the same envelope. So now I have to call the office tomorrow. Ugh.

So, on to news about Sofia. Well, there's not much. She's been fussy the past few days, and I think it may be because she is teething. Other than that, she seems pretty happy. I've been going through her clothes, weeding out all of the stuff that's too small. It's kind of sad to see all of the clothes that she used to fit into, and the stuff that she won't get to wear because of the season. I'm glad she's smaller because she is stays in her clothes longer, which makes them last. I can't wait until it gets warmer because I have some really cute clothes for this summer and spring, including two little pairs of shorts. I'm so glad I had a girl!

1 comment:

Rassi said...

I'm so glad I had a girl!


Wail til she's 13!!! :::evil grin::