Monday, January 29, 2007

Yum Yum!






Baby cereal. Probably one of the blandest things ever made. Sofia did pretty well for the first time eating it. She'd swallow, spit, swallow, cry, swallow, smile, ect ect. She was so hungry that she would grab for the spoon as I brought it towards her mouth, and then once the food was in, make a very disgusted face. I don't blame her. I tried a little taste, and it is pretty bad. But the experience was fun. Now we'll get to give her little tastings every day and soon she'll be eating it all the time. Ryan is more excited about the actually baby food vegetables and fruits, but I keep telling him we have to do this for a month or two before we move on. After the rice cereal, maybe I'll mix it up with some wheat or barley cereal...delicious! I will admit, I feel a little guilty going against what the doctor said, but oh well. It's my baby, "I'll do what I want!" Although I will feel bad if she has some sort of reaction (doubtful).

No comments: